Covid Update Summer 2022
Your health is our top priority and we have put special measures in place to keep all of guests safe during your time with us.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each activity. All equipment will be disinfected after each use. Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests and staff members.
- Wellness Checks – Staff members will receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. Guests will be asked to complete a daily Wellness Screening Form prior to their activity.
Covid Health and Safety Policy
Coastline Adventures is committed to ensuring your health and safety. We will be adhering to all current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, state, and local municipality recommendations and regulations. We will keep you informed of any Covid related changes or updates that may impact our business and/or your activities with us.
Booking Your Activity:
- You are welcome to book online or by phone with a credit card.
- Whenever possible, please download and fill out our Registration and Waiver Form and bring the completed form with you to your activity.
- Guests and staff members will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to checking-in.
- Guests will be asked to complete a daily Wellness Screening Form prior to their activity.
- Staff members will receive daily wellness checks prior to the start of each workday to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free.
Equipment Disinfecting Procedures:
- Clipboards and pens will be disinfected after each use.
- Surfboards, bodyboards, stand-up paddleboards, paddles, and leashes will be disinfected after each use.
- Wetsuits, rash guards, and life vests will be sprayed and washed with a disinfecting solution after each use. Guests are welcome to bring their own.
Covid Related Cancellations:
- If you’ve been diagnosed with, are experiencing symptoms of, or have been exposed to Covid, please cancel your activity with us! Please do not show up and risk the chance of infecting other guests and staff members.
- If you’re experiencing a fever, feel unwell and/or check off one or more of the symptoms on our Wellness Screening Form, we reserve the right to cancel your participation in your scheduled activity.
- If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms prior to or during your activity, please inform us immediately.
- If you learn you have been exposed or potentially exposed prior to or anytime during your activity, please inform us immediately.
- We will work directly with you to modify, cancel, or reschedule your activity if you and/or your group needs to cancel either a portion of or your entire activity.
- All cancellations will receive a Coastline Adventures Gift Card, which may be redeemed for a future service with us.
We appreciate you cooperation in keeping yourself, our other guests, and our staff members safe and healthy!