4 Day Kids’ Bodyboarding Adventure Camp
Bodyboarding, also called boogie boarding, is a wonderful introduction to our local beaches, the ocean, and riding waves. Our STEM-friendly, four day land and water based camp will teach your child this safe, fun, and easy-to-learn sport in a progressive skill and team building setting. Instruction includes equipment orientation; wave selection and riding techniques; ocean and beach safety; wave, weather, and tide reports; etiquette; environmental and conservation tips; beach games; and more!
- Open to ages 6 – 11 years old
- Participants MUST be comfortable in the ocean and know how to swim; listen and follow direction; and use the bathroom on their own
- Camps may be subdivided into smaller groups depending on age, ability, and skill level
- 4 Day Bodyboarding Camp: Available MOST weekdays Monday – Thursday (Rain date Friday)
- Camp times correspond with low tide and start either 8:30 am – 11:30 am or 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- $250 per bodyboarder, equipment use included