Why Choose Us?
Coastline Adventures has been creating the ultimate Surfing, Bodyboarding, and Stand Up Paddleboarding experience for men, women, and children of all ages and athletic abilities since 1995. With thousands of lessons taught and 26 years of surfing and 13 years of stand up paddleboarding teaching experience, we have a well-earned reputation for supportive, friendly, and professional service; attention to detail; and highly effective teaching methods.
The Coastline Adventures team believes in educating their clients about the importance of safety and respect for themselves and others both in and out of the water. We encourage and bring awareness to our students about our oceans, wildlife, and the environment.
We love sharing our passion and knowledge about the lifestyle, cultural heritage, and the phenomenal art of wave riding!
Coastline Adventures believes that surfing is so much more than standing up on a surfboard and stand up paddleboarding involves a lot more technique and knowledge than standing on a board and “paddling”. We are a quality instruction and education focused school.
We know from our own experience that a strong foundation of skills, a safety first attitude, and ocean and water awareness creates the platform for an enjoyable surf and paddling session and healthy lifestyle. Yes, you will have an amazing experience and you will also leave our school with lifelong ocean and water skills, and a new respect for the sport of Kings and Queens.
Some of Coastline Adventures’ concepts include:
- Offering quality over quantity surf and stand up paddleboarding lessons
- Sharing a holistic approach to surfing, stand up paddleboarding, and life
- Creating educated and safety minded water men and women
- Spreading our joy of the ocean, paddling, and surfing
- Providing awareness and education about our delicate waterways
- Empowering students to grow as people, surfers, and stand up paddleboarders
- Participating in community outreach
- Coastline Adventures believes in breaking the mold of the traditional surf and stand up paddleboarding school. If you have ever been taught a sport by a family member, spouse, or friend, you soon realize the difference between being good at doing something AND being good at teaching it.
We work with clients teaching surfing, stand up paddleboarding, snowboarding, tai chi, qi gong, yoga, and wellness classes all year round. This is what we do: it’s our passion, it’s our living. Our surf and stand up paddleboarding school is not just a “summer gig.”
- Accredited by the National Surf School and Instructors Association
- NSSIA Certified Master Level Surf and Stand Up Paddleboard Instructors
- CPR, AED, and 1st Aid Certified
- Certified Snowboard Instructor
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Meditation Instructor
- Registered Yoga Instructor