Co-Ed Adult Surf Camps
Come have fun, learn the basics of surfing, and make new friends in our Co-Ed Adult Surf Camp. This exclusive half day camp is limited to 10 surfers or less to ensure personalized attention and is the perfect introduction or refresher to this amazing sport. Our comprehensive curriculum guarantees your safety, success, and enjoyment in a cooperative and supportive group environment! Through discussions, demonstrations, beach and water training, drills, games, coaching, and personal attention, you will learn all the fundamentals needed to catch some waves!
We will cover ocean and beach safety; beach and water training; surf etiquette; choosing your equipment; board and leash handling; positing, paddling, and standing up on the board; wave selection; and wave riding skills. And with quality, safety-minded instruction and education, the best surfing equipment, and water and beach activities, how could you not have fun?!
- Open to men and women ages 17 years old and up
- Participants MUST be comfortable in the ocean and know how to swim
- Camps may be subdivided into smaller groups depending on age, ability, and skill level
- Available SELECT Saturdays or Sundays and most summer holidays from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm (unless otherwise noted)
- $115 per surfer, equipment use included