4 Day Kids’ Stand Up Paddleboarding Adventure Camp
Stand up paddleboarding is an easy-to-learn and non-intimidating activity where your children can get outside and explore our local waterways. This interactive STEM-friendly four-day camp creates lasting memories, builds fitness, and provides lifelong water skills. Our progressive skill and team-building sessions cover equipment familiarization and proper fit, location and condition assessment, self-rescue and on and off water safety skills, fundamental paddling techniques and navigation, and local wildlife and eco-awareness. Each day offers a new adventure and fun activities.
- Open to ages 8 – 12 years old and Teen Weeks for ages 13 – 16 years old on select weeks
- Participants MUST be comfortable in the water and know how to swim
- Camps may be subdivided into smaller groups depending on age, ability, and skill set
- Camps are offered Mondays – Thursdays (Rain date Fridays) for $250 per paddler. Select weeks will be held at 9:00am – 12:00pm OR 2:30pm – 5:30pm
- All rental equipment provided: stand up paddleboard, leash, paddle, and life vest