Private Group SUP Yoga and SUP Fitness Classes
Create balance, challenge yourself, and have more fun this summer with our Private Group SUP Yoga and SUP Fitness classes.
Experience the freedom of an outdoor yoga class and gain a fresh perspective on your practice in our floating studio. The gentle ebb and flow of the water provides the perfect reminder to stay present, harness the breath, align the body, and truly utilize the core. Enjoy mindfully designed sequencing that includes Sun Salutations and variations, sitting and standing poses, meditation, and Savasana. You will also learn the basic paddling techniques needed to ensure your time on the board is safe and enjoyable.
Bored with your workout? Get yourself on board with our SUP Fitness classes. Our classes combine proper paddling techniques, cardio, strength building, core power moves, and gentle stretching to ensure you experience a whole body workout. You will strengthen and tone your body, relax and calm your mind, and open your heart while finding balance in a beautiful floating environment. Exercises are customized to your personal fitness level.
SUP Yoga and SUP Fitness Class Details:
- Available for private groups, corporate outings, yoga studios, clubs, gyms, etc.
- Great for Bachelorette/ Bachelor Parties and milestone events
- Classes are available mid June – September, weather permitting
- Classes are 75 minutes long
- Open to ages 15 and up
- Prior paddleboarding experience is preferred
- Paddlers MUST be comfortable in the water and know how to swim
- All equipment provided: stand up paddleboard, leash, paddle, and life vest
- $35 per person per class with our equipment
- $25 per person per class with your equipment
- $100 per person for 4 Class SUP Yoga and Fitness Package
Would you like to paddle for FREE?!
Bring your own group of 6 or more paddlers and the group coordinator paddles for free. Great for yoga groups, exercise clubs, weight watchers, get togethers, and more.
Contact Jennifer at (848) 992-7302 or firstname.lastname@example.org to plan and book your Private Group SUP Yoga/Fitness classes.
Your safety and enjoyment are very important to us. We reserve the right to delay, change the amount of land and/or water participation time, reschedule, or cancel your activity due to inclement weather, high winds, and/or dangerous water conditions.