SUP Yoga and SUP Fitness Classes
Create balance, challenge yourself, and have more fun this summer with our SUP Fitness and SUP Yoga classes.
Experience the freedom of an outdoor yoga class and gain a fresh perspective on your practice in our floating studio. The gentle ebb and flow of the water provides the perfect reminder to stay present, harness the breath, align the body, and truly utilize the core. Enjoy mindfully designed sequencing that includes Sun Salutations and variations, sitting and standing poses, meditation, and Savasana. You will also learn the basic paddling techniques needed to ensure your time on the board is safe and enjoyable.
Bored with your workout? Get yourself on board with our SUP Fitness classes. Our classes combine proper paddling techniques, cardio, strength building, core power moves, and gentle stretching to ensure you experience a whole body workout. You will strengthen and tone your body, relax and calm your mind, and open your heart while finding balance in a beautiful floating environment. Exercises are customized to your personal fitness level.
SUP Yoga and SUP Fitness Class Details:
- Classes are available mid June – September, weather permitting.
- Classes are 75 minutes long
- Register online as space is limited
- Open to ages 15 and up
- Prior paddleboarding experience is preferred
- Paddlers MUST be able to swim
- All equipment provided: stand up paddleboard, leash, paddle, and life vest
- We reserve the right to delay, postpone or reschedule any class due to inclement weather and/or dangerous water conditions
- $35 per person per class with our equipment
- $25 per person per class with your equipment
- $100 per person for 4 Pack of SUP Fitness Classes OR 4 Pack of SUP Yoga
Would you like to paddle for FREE?!
Bring your own group of 6 or more paddlers and you can paddle for free. Great for yoga groups, exercise clubs, weight watchers, get togethers, and more.
For more information or to book your private group, contact Jennifer at email@example.com or (848) 992-7302.
Your safety and enjoyment are very important to us and we reserve the right to cancel due to dangerous weather, water, and/or high wind conditions.