What to Bring?
We supply all of your surfing and standup paddleboarding equipment for all lessons and camps.
Here is a list of what we suggest you bring to ensure your comfort and safety.
- Your completed and signed Registration and Waiver and/or your online confirmation form
- Cash for incidentals such as parking ($5 per day) and beach badges ($5 per person – children 12 years old and younger are free)
- Bathing suit
- Beach towel
- Waterproof sunscreen (non-greasy and at least 30 SPF)
- Sun hat
- Change of dry clothes
- Shoes (our sand gets HOT, HOT, HOT!)
- Water Shoes or wet suit booties for paddleboarding lessons
- Snacks and/or lunch and drinks (unless otherwise noted)
- Spending money for the snack bar
- Please feel free to bring your own wet suit or rash guard and surf board or paddleboard. We reserve the right to ask you to use our equipment based on weather and water conditions and your ability for safety purposes.